If you only happen to know Evan OR me, this probably won't be very funny. But if you know both of us, you will see the humor. We observe with alarming frequency how much like me Ella is and how much like Evan Easton is. Ella is a sweet kid to be sure, but she has her moods, and when she does, you just have to ride it out; trying to appease her will only irritate her more. Further, she has a mind of her own, and parenting this kind of toddler requires great patience and consistency. Easton, on the other hand, is about as laid back as they come. Even for all the allergy issues this poor little guy has had from Day 1, he smiles and laughs all the time. Nothing phases him. He loves to be with people, and is a BIG cuddler. (The nursery ladies at church just love that about him!) So Thursday, I dressed the kids in their matching Valentine's shirts and tried to get a decent photo of them both.

That was terribly unsuccessful, but the series of shots I did get are absolutely priceless. Enjoy.
Ella: "Seriously, Mama, more pictures?"
Easton: "This is great! I LOVE pictures!"

Easton: "How about a hug before we start Mama?"
Ella: "Could we just get this over with?"

Easton: "Come on over here, Big Sis! I need some Valentine's love!"
Ella: "How about you don't touch me?"

Easton: "I got a big drooly kiss for you!"
Ella: "For real ... don't touch me."

Easton: "How 'bout a close up?"

Ella: "Mama, if you won't handle this, I will."
Easton: "Hey ... cool out, Sis! No worries!"

Easton: "Just one little smooch for your baby bro?"

Ella: "I am so out of here."
3 comments:
The commentary was absolutely great! We haven't stopped laughing since we continually have to keep coming back to these pictures of the kids!! What a great set of pictures. We have enjoyed these, I think, more that most. Great, great pics!!
This is Karen (Moose) Cochrane, a fellow Redeemed and friend of Miriam, too. I can't remember if I've commented before on your blog, but I just have to tell you that I love your blog. =o) Those pictures of the kids are absolutely adorable and the comments were hilarious! Congratulations on the new house, too... it's gorgeous! =o)
Post a Comment