
Okay, so I know we're nearing the end of April, but I am just now dealing with March photos. I am determined to start updating this blog weekly again, but I have to empty the back log and start clean. So, here is a smattering of March. In addition to moving, we also had ongoing camera battery issues, so I just don't have that many pictures. Included in this collection is some shots from our early March trip to NYC (which included Easton's first swing experience -- too fun), a trip to the NY State Museum, Easter, Ella helping Daddy install blinds, and Easton being happy, because he is almost always happy. He becoming famous around here for his "line smile"; when he is super extra happy, his smile doesn't curve up at the edges. It just goes straight across his face in a wide line. It's like his face is too small to contain all the happy!
1 comment:
Just can't believe how the children are growing!! Easton's little face is obviously just too small as you say, for his grin and Ella is a real little charmer.
Post a Comment