Sunday, October 25, 2009

And a couple of the big kids ...

You got your baby fix yesterday.  Today is the big kids.  We went to our neighborhood Fall gathering last night.  The kids wore their costumes: Ella the prima ballerina, and Easton, the physician -- choose your specialty.  (Though with the frequency his finger is up his nose, we think maybe he'll be an ENT.) ;)
 

4 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

Emily, that is hilarious about Easton! My girls have just discovered nose picking and unfortunately the first time they did it David and I laughed. So, of course its a joke now and they decided to pull it out while out to lunch yesterday with family and, of course, everyone laughed. We are encouraging a bad habit.... but it makes for cute pictures, as Easton proves. :)

Couch Family said...

The kids are so cute! Are you going to dress up Elijah too? Glad to hear all is well in the ever growing Sewall family!

Chantry said...

CUTE! I love these pics! And baby Elijah is adorable! I hope things are settling at the Sewall home - and I am positive that you are doing a great job, Momma! (I still want to hear the hospital story when you have time...)

Love you all!
Chantry

Dad and Winnie said...

Well at least of Easton decides to become an ENT it will be a profitable profession. Ella and he are just too darn cute. Love to get the updates.