Sunday, May 11, 2008

A couple shots from daily life

Life goes on here in SC. We have been trying to keep our heads above water the past few weeks. Both kids are suddenly having sleep issues; we are working through these, but as it was, we were working on the house until midnight and getting up 6:00 am. Now we are doing that with night wakings again. Ugh! I think Easton's is from teething and moving too much. He is now carwling and pulling up, and once he pulls up in his crib, he doesn't know how to let himself back down. Ella's is from I don't know what, but we are trying to figure it out.

Anyhow, here are a few shots of the kiddos. Ella rides in her wagon every day, and we recently tried to put Easton in with her. I don't think his "core" is quite strong enough yet!


1 comment:

Dad and Winnie said...

Thanks for sharing. The children are growing so fast and we can't wait until we can see them again soon.