
No, we haven't left the planet. Rather, things have been a little wild around here the past several weeks, and blogging fell off the bottom of the list. I am hoping to catch up over the next few days and fill you all in. I have no hope of backtracking and catching up, so a wrap up will have to suffice. I hope to get back to regular updates from here on out. So for today's installment: January.
January was spent recovering from the holidays and just doing what we do every day. We celebrated Pops' birthday shortly after the New Year. He seems to like his spiffy new hat! :)
Some other highlights included weekly visits from Nana, Ella's first toenail polish, and playing outside whenever the weather allowed (which was not very much). The kiddos get bigger and smarter all the time. Ella is 2 going on 13, and Easton is starting to say a few words, finally. This week's favorites: "baby," "puppy," and "grapes."
Enjoy the pictures and check back again in the next couple of days for more ...
















2 comments:
You have the sweetest, most adorable kids. I see you in them, I see them in you (I see Nora in Ella). Makes me miss you even more. Glad to hear from you again!!
Love, Sherry
We cannot believe how the most beautiful kids we know have grown. We are so glad to see the updated photos and now we miss them even more. Thanks for sharing and lots of love to all.
Post a Comment