Saturday, September 26, 2009

He's finally here!

Elijah Mark Sewall joined our family this morning, September 26th, at 8:58 am.  Labor and delivery went well, and Mama and baby are both doing great.  He weighed in at 9 lbs even, and he is 20.5 inches long.  He is nursing efficiently and frequently, and he has charmed the hospital staff already.  We plan to go home sometime tomorrow.  More later when I'm not writing from a hospital tray table that is about 10 inches too high! 




5 comments:

Dixie Magnolia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so cute wiht those pouty little lips!!! Can't wait to meet him!!

Lisanne said...

Congratulations!!! BTW, I would love to have the password to your blog if you wouldn't mind me having it. Mine is lisannesblog.net

Chantry said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for your family - I will be anxious to hear updates! He is adorable and looks just like Evan! =) Love you guys!

Tabitha said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy!

Jamison Family said...

Congratulations!