Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Password Protected"

Just FYI,  I am considering password protecting our blog in the next few weeks for safety and security purposes.  (Because our last name and our kids names are pretty prominent here, I am wondering if the whole world needs to have access.)  Please let me know if you read this blog and would like the password.  I "stalk" lots of people's blogs ... friends of friends of friends ... so I won't find you creepy or weird if I happen not to know you and you read our blog.  Just let me know how you stumbled upon us!

18 comments:

Dad and Winnie said...

We will definitely need the password. We read the blog daily and would not want to miss a single article or pictures of the children. This is our lifeline to them since we are not able to spend the time we would like with them.

Holly said...

I keep tabs on you guys! Let me know when you have a password!

The Tyrrells said...

I love keeping on touch. so we would love to have the password...we have ours set up to private but, I have to email you permission..is the password set up in permissions?

Chantry said...

i definitely want access to your world! please let me know the password =)

Dixie Magnolia said...

Hey Emily! yes I definetly want the password so I can check in on your crazy day to day life and relate!
Katie

Sassie said...

Count me in on the stalking :-). A & I enjoy knowing what's going on in your world!

Tabitha said...

I would like the password to be able to read your blog.

Tabitha McFadden

Gloria said...

You know I want it!

The Bolinskys said...

Hi Sewalls! I love to read your blog. I check frequently be clicking the link on Chantry's blog. Would love to continue to read what you all are up to.

Thanks,
Emily Bolinsky (from Northstar)

Jamison Family said...

I like to keep up with you all!

Sudeana said...

Hey Emily, I check in on you often. Would love to continue :)

Joelle Turner said...

Hey, if you password protect, let me know!

Bev said...

Sign us up!

Couch Family said...

I would love the password!

Eric, Sara, and Baby Fragoso said...

Give it to me. :)

Sara

Sweet T said...

We would like to keep up with you all! I'm good friends with Anne and was involved with the VT BSU with all you guys. Congrats on your new little guy. He's very cute!

Unknown said...

of course we want the password!

Unknown said...

sorry "jason" is the gagnon's :-) (really it's renee', but i will represent all of us!)