Saturday, August 4, 2007

Rounding out July






Thought I would update the last of our July photos. A highlight was playing at the mall with Ella's friend Delaney. The girls had a great time at the indoor playground. Then they came back to our house for some dinner and a bath. Ella was a little confused about sharing her bathtub, but they had a good time!


A low point happend one morning a couple of weeks ago when Ella and I were taking Evan to work because his car was broken down in the GE parking lot. On the way there, we had to stop for some geese crossing the road, which was pretty funny. Then we got a flat tire! Evan put the spare on only to find that the spare was flat, too! To top it all off, we had both left our cell phones at home. Ella and I explored some roadside wildflowers while Evan chaged the tire. We managed to get to a gas station and add air to the spare. All ended up well, and we learned to appreciate that when things just go ridiculously awry, Evan and I both just end of laughing at the absurdity of it all -- no flared tempers to add to the chaos! Evan fixed his own car, so we are back in business!

1 comment:

Dad and Winnie said...

Glad to hear that you could all keep your sense of humor over the car deal, etc. The Canadian Geese are great, too. I lived up North half my life and never saw that many in a row before. Ella and the wildflower is just the best!! Love,Dad and Winnie