I am trying to catch up on three weeks of photos and life. Traveling has gotten us behind some. Most of the delay is attributed to dire sleep deprivation. Ella started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old; Easton is showing no interest in following suit. Evan and I are both exhausted and pretty much just in survival mode. All of that to say we'll stay as updated as we can manage. Blogger is having some tech difficulties lately with uploading photos. I have some of the kids in Halloween costumes that I'll keep trying.
1 comment:
Children not sleeping thru the night is every parents' nightmare. Have you tried keeping him awaye during the day? Sometimes that helps. But we really do appreciate all the trouble you go to to keep us informed of the changes and adventures in the lives of you, our children, and of our grandchildren. Thank you so much for sharing all the things that you send to us. We can never tell you how much we appreciate being included in the development of the grandchildren. Love, Dad and Winnie
Post a Comment