We are sure getting a great winter to remember as our last here in the Northeast. We got 6 inches of snow Thursday afternoon, and then another storm brought another 6 inches or snow last night. We are pretty socked in today -- actually kind of fun for a Sunday! The best part is that our condo HOA does all the plowing!
Evan made pancakes and banana bread this morning for a special breakfast. Because I am nursing Easton and he has a milk allergy, I can't eat dairy. So, Evan found some milk-free recipes and I indulged without guilt! Enjoy the photos!






1 comment:
Wow, what a great husband Evan is! Looks really good, too. Easton is just such a little charmer. Ella is such a cutie even when the snow is coming down. She really is going to have a lot of nice memories of her Northern home for a time. Christmas and snow just seems to go together better than the weather here in Fl. Stay warm and thanks so much for sharing.
Post a Comment