Sunday, October 5, 2008

Girls' weekend in New York

Last weekend, Ella and I flew to Albany to visit with her friend Maddy. The girls had a blast playing, and Angela and I got a few chances to catch up on grown up stuff. We went to the State Museum to ride the carousel; had a mini-campout in the backyard, complete with fire, tent, lanterns, and Sno-Cones; and had a couple of playdates with other groups of friends. The favorite activity was playing ballerina dress up and dancing around the living room. Two is an exhausting age to parent, but it is NEVER dull!

As usual, Angela was much better at taking pictures than I was. I will try to get some of hers to post soon.

Thanks to Daddy and Nana who held down the fort here while we were gone. We returned to a clean house, delicious dinner, and two happy guys.



1 comment:

Dad and Winnie said...

What a wonderful thing to do for Ella as well as mommy. Ella just looks radiant!! She is really having fun. Can't believe, though, how much she is growing.